Want to create your best year yet in 2021? I designed this notion template as a series of exercises that you can work through as we lead into the new year that help you to slow down and deliberately and consciously design the year that you've always wanted to live.
There are 6 New Year exercises to work through to create your perfect year:
- Word Of The Year. Choose a word to define your year.
- Vision Board. Create a vision board to inspire and motivate you towards your goals
- Visualise Your Day. Visualise what a day in your life will look like this year.
- More/Less List. Write a list of everything that you want to do more of and less of in 2021.
- BHAG Goal Setting. Set some big, hairy audacious goals and choose daily actions that will help you achieve them.
- Rituals & Routines Planning. Lock in the rituals and routines you need to do to work towards your best year yet.
The best thing about this template is that your year planning is all on one page. And because I've used databases for the activities you can link to them throughout your whole notion database, so they never get lost and forgotten throughout the year.
I have made the template available for free on gumroad, so go and download it into your notion workspace and start creating the year and the life you've always dreamed of.
You can also read more about how I use these exercises to plan my year in this blog post here.