Being a creator can be relentless. By the time you've got over imposter syndrome, found some things to write about and some people who want to listen, you suddenly end up on a never-ending hamster wheel of content creation and you start to wonder if you can really keep up this constant pace.
In my experience, most creators lose steam, or they simply lose the love of it.
But creating doesn't have to feel that way. There is a way to find flow, tap into your creative overflow, and finally stop pushing & simply create content with ease.
Hi, I'm Ev 👋. I was a wannabe creator for 10+ years until I discovered the power of note-taking. Once I discovered how to take notes (that were actually useful) I unlocked a whole new world of creating and I've been publishing daily ever since. No heavy lifting, no relentless schedule, just by simply leveraging my notes.
In this course, I'll show you how to build a library of notes & ideas that you can draw from daily to make being a creator look (& feel) easy. We'll cover the mindset shifts to move you away from the relentless effort and into outcome-focused creating. I'll talk about the 3 practices to build to make creating content an effortless part of your day (& something you actually look forward to). And of course, I'll cover the system and processes to support your new practices.
What You'll Get:
- 4x Self-Paced Modules that walk you through step by step how to build your effortless creator ecosystem.
- 3x Live Sessions over 3 weeks where we will dive into the mindsets & practices for leveraging your notes and creating an overflow of content. (see cohorts for live session times). All live sessions will be recorded.
- Bonus Templates for implementing the system with Notion, Roam, Obsidian. The course is largely tool agnostic, but I want to give you the headstart you need in your tool of choice.
- Access to the Effortless Creator Discord Community for support from others who are taking the course. It's always great to be able to swap notes, ideas & processes with others.
- Lifetime Access to course content, community and curriculum updates as well as pop up sessions & future cohorts with Ev.
Who Is Effortless Creator For?
What You'll Learn
Join The First Cohorts!
Our first cohorts for The Effortless Creator will run over 3 weeks each & are designed for your timezone!
Cohort 1 (Best for North America) : Apr 23, 30 & May 7 2022 (Sat) @ 2pm Pacific Time
- Cohort 2 (Best For Europe & Asia): May 1 4, 21, 28 2022 (Sat) @ 9am UTC Time