Ready for a flood of new podcasts in your queued list?
I shared an essay a while back about my favourite female Aussie podcasts, today I wanted to share simply five of my all-time favourites.
In no particular order, here goes:
- Feel Better Live More by Dr Rangan Chatterjee. Rangan is a doctor in the UK and always has super interesting conversations around health & wellness. My favourite one recently is an episode he did with Rich Roll on consistency. Every creator should listen to it.
- Rich Roll Podcast by Rich Roll. These ones are LONG form conversations with interesting people that I love to listen to in the evenings with a glass of wine. My favourite recent episode was with Guru Singh on our addiction to 'Normal'
- Unthinkable by Jay Acunzo. A big thank you to Luke Ayton who put me onto Jay's podcast. This is a podcast that every creator should be subscribed to as Jay takes us on a journey through the creative life. My favourite recent episode is just called 'Recovery' about how to know when to rest and when to go as a creator.
- The Tim Ferris Show by Tim Ferris. A classic podcast and one filled again with long conversations with interesting people. Two great episodes to put on your listening list is the one with Anne Lamott & earlier in the year Jerry Seinfeld. I've listened to both several times now.
- Masters of Scale by Reid Hoffman. This podcast is just full of gems of wisdom & advice. A favourite recent episode is one with JJ Abrams about how to make room for magic.
Between these five podcasts, you'll have enough episodes to last you a lifetime!